Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fruits and Vegetables: Friend or Foe?

Posted by: Dr. Ken Bennett



Did any of you see a recent study that basically said there’s no real benefit to eating fruits and vegetables as it pertains to cancer prevention? Well I did and I was dumbfounded! It’s hard to believe how things like this are allowed in print, let alone a scientific journal…


I just wanted to share an amazing critique that Dr. James Chestnut posted on his blog. He is one of the smartest, logical and straight forward researchers I know. Everything he recommends and believes in boils down to one simple thing. How and what did our ancestors (caveman) eat, drink, and move? If it was good enough for them to live without cancer, diabetes, ADHD, heart disease, arthritis, etc. It should be good enough for us too!


I hope you like the article. I have learned and continue to learn a ton from Dr. Chestnut.

http://www.wellnessandprevention.com/index.cfm/2010/4/22/Fruit-and-Vegetable-Intake-and-Cancer-Risk


Basically, it's just like mom said..."eat your fruits and vegetables"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment below: