Friday, August 6, 2010

The Secret Is Out AboutThe Balancing Center

Posted by: Franklin Drob


As most of us know from our direct experience, something special occurs between the time of entering the center and when we walk out. Over and over again, I have observed several patients walk in quietly, only to leave with a big animated smile and a “thanks doc,” sentiment. Witnessing that transformation reinforces my confidence that I am truly in the right place. Part of my role at the center is to share the unique BC message with the rest of the world. Although the doctor’s schedule fills up, we still recognize that our unique message of care is still needed out in the world. After brainstorming with the doctors, it became clear that we need to take this show on the road and impart some of these pearls of wisdom with the rest of Chicago. As a result, Dr. Fedeli, Dr. Bennett, Dr.Taka and I came up with “Employee Productivity Programs.” Let’s face it we don’t know what we don’t know. Many of us know we want to be healthy, but we do not know how to integrate healthy practical solutions within the framework of our work and familial responsibilities. Therefore, we now offer programs to Chicago based business that immediately improve the lives of all those who participate. Our website has descriptions, but in summing up, our talks plus a nervous system check provides immediate results. In addition, Dr. Bennett’s discussions are fun because he takes seemingly complicated topics about the body and explains it in a way that is easy and fun to understand. I have shared his material with my network of friends and now I feel like I’ve been able to help those closest to me and now I invite you to do the same. For more information contact me to coordinate a health talk at your place of business or personal event and let’s share the best kept secret in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment below: